The girls Under the Willow Tree are starting a Contemporary Jane quilt along ... our aim is to make "our" Jane ... not using reproductions, with the freedom to add, change, leave out blocks that don't fancy us. To get an idea of what we mean, check out our "Contemporary Jane" board on Pinterest. You'll also find a photo of the original Jane A. Stickle quilt there too and be sure to read this post for lots of info. You'll find our Flickr group here.
If you don't have a blog (yet), let me know and I'll add you to this list:
- Cathy G. ~ Maryland, USA
- Deb V. ~ Washington, USA
- Jill T. ~ Washington, USA
- Maria W. ~ Bogota, Colombia
Feel free to give a shout out on your blog! Be sure to grab a CONTEMPORARY JANE button below and add it to your blog so we know you're in on our venture.
Button choices for your blog
- Choose your favorite CONTEMPORARY JANE button.
- Cut and paste the following HTML code into your blog or website.
<a href="http://under-the-willowtree.blogspot.com/p/contemporary-jane.html"><img src="http://www.jovitaspatchwork.eu/Jane/Jane-YOURCOLORCHOICE.jpg" alt="Contemporary Jane Under the Willow Tree"align="center" width="175"/></a>
- Then where you see YOURCOLORCHOICE in the HTML code - change that to the button color you would like. Change only those words, everything else should stay the same.