Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So *very* Excited!

Our Contemporary Jane group is growing and truly becoming a world-wide effort.




JOY by Marilyn Smith of Columbia, Missouri
Wouldn't these colors make a fabulous Contemporary Jane?

Here are our "for-sures" so far:

Deb - Washington (state), USA
Jovita (me) - Belgium
Kate - where are you Kate?
Maria - Colombia
Valentina - Cyprus

But I definitely feel like I'm missing someone(s) ... I know several of you are "thinking" about it.  Just wait until we start posting blocks - you *know* you won't be able to help yourselves.

Like you LIZ - for the rest of us, I will keep bugging you :)

How about the rest of you?

Sign on up .. link Contemporary Jane to your blog and grab a button here.

Oh, and be sure to become a follower of Under the Willow Tree so you don't miss any announcements, block posts, tips, hints and inspiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually say I'm in the Frozen North aka Scotland, but it's been a bit balmy here lately, so I'll say I'm in the Unseasonably Mild North aka Scotland!